How do I get my supply disconnected?

If you wish to close your electricity and/or gas meter, you should contact us. We will request a demand for switching off the meters. Once this is accepted, you can contact your distribution system operator (DSO) to arrange for someone to come and switch off the meters. ENGIE will draw up the final invoice after receiving the validated meter data from your DSO.

Click on the button below to request your demand online and indicate that your question relates to a modification of an existing connection. Provide us the EAN number of the connection to be disconnected and select the option "close a meter" 

Contact us