I wish to contest my bill. What do I do?

If you suspect that there is an error on your bill, please contact our Customer Service Team for businesses and public institutions. To help us deal with your query as quickly and efficiently as possible, please ask your question online using the form for billing related questions in the Customer Area.


If the meter readings shown on your invoice do not match the meter readings you submitted, please tell us your correct meter reading and the date of recording.

Contact us