I'm switching from low to high voltage. What happens to my contract?

The distribution system operator allocates a new EAN number to your high-voltage connection. To open this new connection you will need a supply contract.

Click on the button below to submit your request online. Indicate that your question relates to the modification of an existing connection. Tell us the EAN number of your new high-voltage connection and select the 'Install a new meter' option.

Finally, enter your estimated future consumption and send your request. Our team will handle your request within five working days and provide you with a customised offer.

Contact us